Tuesday 10 May 2011

Alejandro Jodorowsky


"I like to develop my consciousness, to understand why I'm alive, what is my body, and what should I do to cooperate with the designs of the Universe. I don't like people who accumulate useless data, and creates unnecessary and false behaviors, plagiarized with important personalities. I like to respect others, not because of their narcissistic personality deviations, but by its internal development.
I don't like people whose mind doesn't know to rest in silence, whose heart criticizes others incessantly, whose sex lives unfulfilled, whose body is poisoned, not knowing to be grateful for being alive, every second of life is a sublime gift. I like getting older. Because time dissolves the superfluous, and preserves the essential. I don't like people who holds childish lies and makes them superstitions. I don't like to have a Pope, who preaches without sharing his soul with a Popess.
I don't like that religion is in the hands of men who despise women. I like to collaborate and not compete. I like to discover in each of us that eternal jewel, which we could name our inner God . I don't like the art that deifys the egocentrism of who performs. I like art which is for healing. I don't like serious fools. I like anything that provokes me laughter. I like to face my suffering voluntarily, in order to expand my consciousness."

No comments: